Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2007-06-07

Formal letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,
_______________I am writing to ask you for more information in connection with your organization to become a member.
_______________I would like to know if there is a branch in my country and how much it costs becoming a member of the 'World Wild Fud of Nature'. And also, if this is an independient organisation.
_______________I would be pleased if you could tell me what kind of activities the members do and what they receive for being part of the organisation. I do not have much experience of this type of work because I am only sixteen years old. By the way, how old do volunteers need to be?
_______________Finally, I would prefer to take up the work in summer or at weekends because I have to study and I also work at night so I do not have any freetime.
_______________If there is anything else I need to know please let me know.
_______________I look forward to receiving your reply.
_______________Your faithfully,
_
___________________________Tamara S. Canzobre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home